Sign In

Please select the service you are interested in.

Payment Registration for Other Non Tax Revenue (ONTR)

This is the process of registering a payment for Other Non Tax Revenue that belong to government Ministries, Departments and Agencies e.g. Ministry of Lands, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Uganda Police etc. ‚Äč

Please Note:

URA "does not" provide the MDA services but simply facilitates the payment registration process. For the actual services please contact the relevant Ministry, Department or Agency.

Disclaimer: This catalogue is only a guide and should not be substituted for the Tax Laws, Rules and Guidelines. Always refer/consult the appropriate Tax Laws